Questions about skills

CC Dian

Recruit
Aug 2, 2021
Hello.I want to report a question about skills.Changes to the rules since the last time monsters joined the battlefield.Every time I attack wild monsters.Must fight four or five consecutive battles.Because wild monsters will continue to support.But my main purpose for attacking wild monsters is to upgrade my combat skills.But because of the rules of combat skills.In the same battle,even if I play four or five rounds in a row,I can only get the experience of the first ten attacks in the first game.I think this is unreasonable.

Slender

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 12, 2020
Hello.I want to report a question about skills.Changes to the rules since the last time monsters joined the battlefield.Every time I attack wild monsters.Must fight four or five consecutive battles.Because wild monsters will continue to support.But my main purpose for attacking wild monsters is to upgrade my combat skills.But because of the rules of combat skills.In the same battle,even if I play four or five rounds in a row,I can only get the experience of the first ten attacks in the first game.I think this is unreasonable.
Good afternoon, we will do our best to fix this problem.