I wasn't paying attention...

SadisticHamstr

Recruit
Jul 8, 2021
and now my character is unplayable.

This is my first time playing a mount and blade game, the skill points seemed incredibly plentiful until they were not. I just randomly threw them around without any thinking. Got my leadership stuck at 60 so I can't recruit more people, just got another skill point and accidentally put it in the wrong skill branch. At this point making a new character seems like the thing to do but I don't even see how to delete my character let alone figure a way to transfer the things I accumulated.

I thought I would reach out and ask for assistance on this matter. I was hoping there might be a way to reset my characters skills. If not no worries, just figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Perhaps introducing a cost to reassigning points one by one would be beneficial to the economy of the game?

Thank you for your time.

-SH

Slender

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 12, 2020
and now my character is unplayable.

This is my first time playing a mount and blade game, the skill points seemed incredibly plentiful until they were not. I just randomly threw them around without any thinking. Got my leadership stuck at 60 so I can't recruit more people, just got another skill point and accidentally put it in the wrong skill branch. At this point making a new character seems like the thing to do but I don't even see how to delete my character let alone figure a way to transfer the things I accumulated.

I thought I would reach out and ask for assistance on this matter. I was hoping there might be a way to reset my characters skills. If not no worries, just figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Perhaps introducing a cost to reassigning points one by one would be beneficial to the economy of the game?

Thank you for your time.

-SH
Hi, there is no reset of skills yet, you can try to pump some other skill and invest the gained point in leadership

SadisticHamstr

Recruit
Jul 8, 2021
Thank you for the information. I've set myself up for quite the slog.

I do like that you said "yet" regarding resetting skills.