Recent content by Wesol

1. W

HELP ME!MY GOD!

I know that CP77 is AAA game and this is just a game mod which is free but it is just comparision to tell that we have a lot of bugs here. Thanks for your offer, much appreciated. It's really kind of you. I am, however, done with this mod for now. It's funny, I have more than 400 hours in...
  2. W

HELP ME!MY GOD!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  3. W

HELP ME!MY GOD!

Amazing, just lost mine items too. Devs, you are really not going to do a shit about this? I mean, I haven't lost much - Mules, crossbow, bolts, some arrows, some bows, some loot from sea raiders etc.. Nothing special. But as you can appreciate it's fucking annoying for someone who spent hours...
  4. W

5. W

Batles with looters is to close!!!

yes, it is too close.
  6. W

Quick Tips for your B&O gameplay

If they attack a group of 30 when they have 5 infantry troops then they're simply dumb and it has nothing to do with troops. If they attack a group of 5 looters, having 5 inf troops then they shouldn't have a problem to win. It people do not carry any cargo it's pretty easy to run away from...
  7. W

It's pretty annoying when people say 'Horse archers are the best for looters', don't do that, let's leave new guys to try out troops, let them see which troops they like and which troops work for them. If you continue telling new guys to use horse archers then out of 6 troop trees we will see on...
  8. W

Crash?

Server crashed or what?;<
  9. W

It is not.
  10. W

Crashes when fighting

Moving the game & Mod to SSD fixed all problems. I can play at any graph settings and it does not affect the game/stability of the game.
  11. W

沙佩什特旁边的桥有问题

English or GTFO.
  12. W

Cheaters - NA

Maybe you had lags so it looked like he's jumping around.
  13. W

Crashes when fighting

Yeah, I've done everything and the game's still crashing. I'll quite playing this mod until its fixed.
  14. W

Crashes when fighting

Okay, I will try. Thanks for your help so far & sorry to be a pain
  15. W

Crashes when fighting

Still crashes. The amount of crashes just got back to 'normal', so, any fight I join I get an error message that I got problems with connection with the server and after a couple of tries to join back to the fight the game is crashing. In logs it says something about wrong lines in source, I...