Recent content by Volg

1. V

Can't get merchant book from thief, the couldn't enter tavern until I quit and re-logged in.

How did the quest croak? Also this happened to me once, I wasn't able to get a quest from the bartender because I had a ongoing Mabon's quest. Try finishing all quests before starting a new one with the Thief.
  2. V

Can't get merchant book from thief, the couldn't enter tavern until I quit and re-logged in.

That's too bad about the crash, I personally have only had crashes when I alt-tabbed out while browsing the market. About the quest bug, could you describe it more in detail? The thief is supposed to give you a book? Or is it the quest where you have to retrieve the book for him?
  3. V

Do the skills do anything?

I assume so, since arena fighters run at you really fast because of their athletics, and at the start a new game you don't see any tracks until you get scouting skill. Roguery, charm, steward and engineering however have no merit I believe.
  4. V

Battle map

I believe Taleworlds already has or will be implementing a feature called Battle Terrain System.