Recent content by VladTepes

1. VladTepes

IMPLEMENT 1 - Dual System

man...leave these ideeas cose they need to add the normal things to game like clan making ,abble to atak castles,distance when we are fighting ,grouping ur units...
  2. VladTepes

Can we have a decent balanced troops?

i am wondering....how unbalance is the game now? if 2 normal looters can easly kill one sturgian heavy axeman? i mean that sturgian has the best armor in game....and he is kiled so easly....is damn frustrating....sorry to say that but this is the thruth
  3. VladTepes

Batles with looters is to close!!!

:)))) u are funny man....all the fights will have the same distance....so the easy fights u all want to be close is ok...but the hard fights u want them far away so u can prepare the trops...The best way is to have time to arange ur trops cose will be fight with lots of units and u wont be able...
  4. VladTepes

Batles with looters is to close!!!

Hello ,first of all i want to say that this team is amazing....and if they will put faction npc like in single player and pvp i wil pay 10 euros for the mod gladly.....but first...i will beg them to just put the enemy far away when u go in batle...Because when the batle start , u dont have time...