Recent content by tuk

1. T

Epic Games Can't Play

This is not an Epic problem, this is a problem with the path being found incorrectly, if Steam is installed. Therefore, u need to rename the game on Steam (if u don’t want to delete it), and then the BO launcher will prompt u to select the path to the game, where u will indicate the path to the...
  2. T

bannerlord online economy collapse

hey, start with this: https://bannerlord-online.com/forum/index.php?threads/guide-new-player-tips.1657/ and read more: https://bannerlord-online.com/forum/index.php?threads/guide-a-collection-of-guides-and-faqs.1900/
  3. T

Files are Corrupted! BO Mod

I don't know how this is related to AMD, but I can say I have seen a similar problem, and it was always related to file corruption. Try simply scanning and restoring game files in Steam
  4. T

game out of date

This is an update to the main game. Again another "gift" from the developers
  5. T

Hidden dungeons too strong !

After the latest update to the Main Game (not a BO mod), the AI has become much stronger, always defends itself, and is not just a rag doll, like before. So, all ur skill is required now
  6. T

The battle Start delay

Server: EU Date: 06-10-23 replay 014164304 Please check this fight (replay 014164304) RH Ghots delays the start of the battle for some minutes, not allowing me to join a battle, that has already begun without me! Think about it, what is the point improving ur skills, if such a cheater simply...
  7. T

Problem downloading today's mod update (Solved)

Thank you, the problem was solved by copying files from another device
  8. T

Problem downloading today's mod update (Solved)

Hey, I'm having a problem downloading today's mod update. (not games, but mod). I tried to download so many times. It downloads to about halfway and resets the connection. If someone has already successfully updated, pls, post the updated mod files on a file hosting service. (folder "Bannerlord...
  9. T

Выскакивает ошибка "Не удалось обновить игровой мод"

У вас правильная версия игры на скрине. Это скорее всего из за провайдера. Используйте VPN для обновления и входа, а затем отключайте, когда войдёте в игру.
  10. T

solved

hey, u need to update the game itself (in Steam version 1.1.6.26219), and then the mod will update itself automatically
  11. T

Quests guide (outdated)

The information is outdated. You can lose equipment and money, just like in other regular battles.
  12. T

Got banned for Exploiting hard to reach place against AI

I am receiving threats via PM from an anonymous person. I'll make his hard, dirty work easier for him. Here's my replay 13618525
  13. T

Thank you, yes, u have already answered this question of mine in the PM. But the most important question remained unanswered. Why does everyone break this #4 rule, ( watch the video above), but only I received a ban? Is it because some anonymous person sent u a report? Because of secret envy and...
  14. T

Almost all people use one exploit or another. An insurmountable mountain in a clan quest, or blocking a narrow passage in hideouts with a shield. examples:
  15. T

Hello, I did the Bandits opressors quests and got banned. These quests are part of the game's content, and I plan to continue doing them and posting replays here. I want to know what I violated and why I was banned. Thank you