Recent content by Tomaso Reveran

1. T

Also, you need an events channel 😋

Also, you need an events channel 😋
  2. T

You and the rest of the team are doing amazing work! Please don't let the trolls and...

You and the rest of the team are doing amazing work! Please don't let the trolls and shit-talkers get to you! Many more of us love and appreciate what you guys are doing, even though we may not say it all the time. You're fuckin awesome! Keep up the good work!
  3. T

Thank you so much for all your hard work! I truly did not think a mod like this would even be in...

Thank you so much for all your hard work! I truly did not think a mod like this would even be in development for at least a few more years, and here you guys have it up and running within the 2nd year of bannerlords release! Absolutely mind-blowing!
  4. T

All praise the great event manager Leanbow, spawner of event troops, and creator of trade goods...

All praise the great event manager Leanbow, spawner of event troops, and creator of trade goods! Amen!
  5. T

I've been playing since day 2 of release, just want to say you guys are doing a wonderful job...

I've been playing since day 2 of release, just want to say you guys are doing a wonderful job! I'm sure its annoying and demoralizing to hear the complaints of hundreds of people, about a project you're devoting a lot of personal time on. So I just want to say thank you for all your hard work...