Recent content by SGM Mabons

1. SGM Mabons

FAQ

I think if the devs had a rough idea they would be giving it, all we know is it's planned for the next few months.
  2. SGM Mabons

Tone down the arena bots please.

Ah if your talking about the desync that is an entirely different issue, yes, Arena is buggy as hell and the devs are aware, it's because it is not hosted on your machine like other battles. But the best way to take advantage of this is to let the bots kill each other instead of you and then...
  3. SGM Mabons

I said, get better at the game's combat and you'll destroy them sir.
  4. SGM Mabons

"git gud", if I'm playing solo versus bots the only time I die is when all 4 of them have locked onto me at the start with throwing axes or something.
  5. SGM Mabons

[Up to Date] New Player Guide - In Progress!

Try posting something there sir.
  6. SGM Mabons

Merchant License

Yes, offline, 20 days real life time. This only makes sense as you could have items for sale while offline too.
  7. SGM Mabons

Bye bye eu2

Actually it's an issue with Bannerlord itself not the mod, and currently Taleworlds has no plans to fix it. In their eyes it's totally fine for you to lose your unit you worked so hard on to a lowly looter
  8. SGM Mabons

Remove spears from arena fights, please.

I'd rather see the devs change the spear combat to be enjoyable :P
  9. SGM Mabons

Archery

Also can now level at Arena!
  10. SGM Mabons

2 TROOPS This section will talk about what troops are best value for money or highlight what troops have poor AI and you should avoid etc. Generally, the troop types from best to worst are: Horse Archers Infantry Archers Cavalry Horse Archers are the best because they generally STAY ALIVE...
  11. SGM Mabons

WHAT NEXT 1 MONEY There are few good ways to earn money in Bannerlord Online, and all of them unfortunately involve some tedious grinding. But it cannot be underestimated how important it is to have some money behind you before you do anything else. If you run out of money, you can no longer...
  12. SGM Mabons

6 THE TUTORIAL When you first load in you will be directed to speak to Godric, who will tell you to earn some money [500g to be exact] to start your mercenary party. Once you've finished speaking to him, you can check this quest in the Journal(J remember). There are 2 ways you can make money at...
  13. SGM Mabons

Currently up to date on the 30/03/2021 Hi, this is aimed to be a comprehensive guide for Bannerlord Online, whether you are a hardened veteran of the Mount and Blade series, or someone who bought Bannerlord simply to play this mod. BASICS 1 INSTALLING THE MOD First, go to the homepage and...
  14. SGM Mabons

Trading license

He speaks the truth