Recent content by Saroumane

1. S

cant play, character wont show and cant join any servers

I don't think so since I can still stay for a good twenty minutes without being disconnected, and I had a friend who came to my house with his laptop and he had no connection problems on my network, he could play as long as he wanted while I after 10-20 min the game forces to close with the...
  2. S

cant play, character wont show and cant join any servers

If you change your ip it should solve your problem, use VPN. And I'm tired of having to use a VPN to play as they didn't fix the error that disconnects you from the server !
  3. S

Error server isnt responding everytime

I also have this problem since the beginning that I play, the only way is to use a VPN (ProtonVPN is free) Unfortunately I believe that this bug will never be corrected despite the fact that it scares away many players, and some of them don't go looking on the forum and leave.
  4. S

Server isn't responding

I just had the same error just now (server isn't responding) while I'm on vpn, last night no problem. I still see the players moving before being forced to exit to the menu, and my friend who is at my house has no problem on my internet connection without vpn. PS: it works again with cyberghost...
  5. S

Server isn't responding

It should be fixed this annoying bug that makes many players leave (Server isn't responding), I fixed the problem with a VPN but it is really annoying. I also have a delay when I give orders to the troops which is very frustrating. These are the two biggest and most annoying bugs.