Recent content by RAPTOR

1. RAPTOR

CAN'T MOVE ON THE GAME MAP

you can only carry a weight of 10 when you don't have an army and mules ... at first only one mule is allowed, later with perks you can have two more ... if you have more than three, you will not move
  2. RAPTOR

Shields

the problem is that in this mode, the shields are indestructible ... they can't be broken by anything and players use it to trolling an opponent ... shielders are "immortal" in 1vs1 duels, when they are just defending themselves and not trying to attack
  3. RAPTOR

CAN'T MOVE ON THE GAME MAP

how many mules you have? ... if you have more than is allowed, you will not move
  4. RAPTOR

Shields

I had a 1vs1 duel yesterday and after killing my opponent's horse, he just stood there and defended himself with his pavise shield ... he did not attack, he just defended himself ... did not respond to my attacks ... since the pavise shield protects the whole body and cannot be destroyed ... it...
  5. RAPTOR

About combat skills training

you only get experience for the first few bandits, not all of them
  6. RAPTOR

The deadly red screen.

you can go on foot and continue to fight
  7. RAPTOR

Duels

training field for example, has no use yet
  8. RAPTOR

Duels

it would be good to be able to challenge someone to a duel (1v1) in the game ... it would be done via F and the action menu ... if both players agreed, it could take them to some arena where the duel would take place
  9. RAPTOR

Rock Throwing

I don't think it belongs in the arena at all and they should give it away ... or use it for some special events later ... and they should also remove the shields in the arena when fighting spears (or set up breakable shields)
  10. RAPTOR

Thoughts on Castle Garrison sizes?

in my opinion - offline garison size 50-100 for one castle (militia only, it will not serve as a repository for armies of players) ... + all armies of players who are currently online and they are in the castle at that moment (in the case of a siege)
  11. RAPTOR

f

in my first comment I wrote that I am for a full wipe ... just for fun and reactions "big" players :) ... but there is no logical reason for it yet and probably never will ... the mechanics of the game will not change after the release of the full version of the mod, it will remain the same ...
  12. RAPTOR

f

it was not rage, I am completely calm :) ... that "deal with it" was meant for everyyone who does not understand the essence of MMO (nothing personal) ... players want a wipe but don't know why ... they want to match players who have played more than 200 hours in this mode ... but those...
  13. RAPTOR

f

players who started playing the game earlier will still have the upper hand ... but it will apply even after a full wipe ... nothing will change ... it's an MMO game, deal with it ... the only reason for the wipe is the unfair enrichment of older players based on bugs and unbalanced stats that...
  14. RAPTOR

f

I am for a full wipe ... but logically there is no reason for it ... it would be enough if they reduced gold of all players by 90% and the number of skillpoints in abilities such as trade and leadership (these were most affected by the updates and give older players an advantage over newcomers)...
  15. RAPTOR

Server 2 Issues /FOOD costs too muck gold....

you don't need food yet, play without it