Recent content by pngun

1. pngun

Quick Tips for your B&O gameplay

Yeah they are pretty op too. The only minus is they cant retreat that fast and have smaller chances to survive, you need some infantry to cover them. But battanian fians 6 rank have very good athletic so i think they can retreat even from looters that run very fast too.
  2. pngun

I tested 100 archers vs 200 aserai big shield guys with throwing spears (and yes they was using shield-wall 99% of time, even when they throw spears shields do protect them), archers won and stayed in 40 people. So if you call 60 of 100 deaths by 200 units as a big problem, i can agree.
  3. pngun

1. Horse archers are op in whole game. I tested it a lot in custom battles. 100 horse archers can own 200 shield throwing spears infantry. And vlandian infantry are so bad that horse archers can own them 50 vs 200. Also i killed 59 looters with 15 horse archers without any archer being...
  4. pngun

ОШИБКА МАТЧА

Да, очень сильно бесит. Особенно когда твоё войско требует твоего управления чтобы не умирать и умирают в бою без тебя. Они вроде сегодня обещали пофикисть это
  5. pngun

The server closed connection

Pretty much people have this problem. One guy said if you dont click attack button and just wait, its not happening. One forum admin asked him if it really works so i think at least now devs know about this bug
  6. pngun

Match Error: The server closed the connection.

Seems it happens to a lot of people. One guy said if you dont click attack button and just wait, this not happening. Forum admin asked him if it really works so i think they know about this bug
  7. pngun

ОШИБКА МАТЧА

Такое себе решение, надеюсь пофиксят. Иногда лучше сразу нажимать атаковать чтобы приближающиеся противники не успели попасть в первую волну
  8. pngun

Торговля

1. Сделать караван с нпс нельзя. Можно купить мула и перевозить грузы, которые ты покупаешь у торговца и отдаёшь другому торговцу в назначенном городе, получая прибыль - то есть сам управляешь своим караваном. Прокачав таким образом торговлю до определённого уровня ты сможешь 2 раза повысить...
  9. pngun

Режимы на арене

Планируется ли добавить на арену больше режимов, похожих на режимы из одиночной кампании?