Recent content by xiao cheng

1. X

Then you can create a skill book that can reset any skill or all of them. After washing the...

Then you can create a skill book that can reset any skill or all of them. After washing the points, you can add new learning skills. Whether it's medicine or horsemanship, one-handed or two-handed, it's also convenient for you to develop new skills as a backup in the future. Create a new task to...
  2. X

Hello, developers! I found that the third row of medical skills is very important in...

Hello, developers! I found that the third row of medical skills is very important in the battle, reducing soldier mortality! I learned wrong, Could you help me modify my skills? It is recommended to add item decomposition and advanced combat skills.All bows and crossbows can...
  3. X

Hello, developers! I found that the third row of medical skills is very important in the battle...

Hello, developers! I found that the third row of medical skills is very important in the battle, reducing soldier mortality! The picture has been uploaded. Help me modify my skills. Thanks! Recommended to add item melting and advanced combat skills. All bows and crossbows can be used on...
  4. X

Hello, esteemed game developers! I'm a big Fan of the game. I recently made a family flag, but...

Hello, esteemed game developers! I'm a big Fan of the game. I recently made a family flag, but accidentally, ROBOT CAT head design is not placed in the center of the flag, but now can not be modified, so I would like to ask you to modify the data, so that the flag can be re-edited. Thank you. We...