Recent content by Osedax

1. O

FULL RELEASE - Server Wipe?

Then don't slay new players like a nerd?
  2. O

i need some help!!!!!

Since about half a day all chars from RU1 were copied to the European and American servers, so any char you have had on RU1 is now on the other servers as well. Progress is not shared!
  3. O

log out, or use alt f4, wait for 3-5 minutes and log back in

log out, or use alt f4, wait for 3-5 minutes and log back in
  4. O

Data Progress on EU1

Good news!
  5. O

Data Progress on EU1

I've heard yes, I've heard no, but not personally from the dev/mods themselves. Maybe they will post official statement soon since the playerbase is getting bigger :D But we'll know it when we see it
  6. O

works in cracked version?

Just test it if you have pirated it, no idea to be honest Can't blame him, who likes paying 50euro for a closed beta.. With the mistakes TW has made I have no feelings for them
  7. O

Progression

Thanks for the reply guys! I've thankfully reconnected to RUS1 now so I can continue farming :D I don't know if it was common issue but if you can not see servers use a VPN to see them again
  8. O

Progression

Good morning fellow farmers, fighters and traders. Yesterday I've switched servers, RUS1 to RUS2 since it was full, and I noticed all my items, gold and progress was lost on switching servers. Is progress on server 1 different than on server 2? Also, none of the servers are up for me right...