Recent content by NikolaTheScamr

1. NikolaTheScamr

Nice mod

Well, ok. It's rare for someone to admit that they were wrong. Especially online :D
  2. NikolaTheScamr

So PVE is always goin to be abused - and it's getting old quick. Here's my idea that i got just now randomly, while mindlessly farming looters.

Yeah i just shot a lot of ideas. We'll see in a few months how wrong i was. I'm in no hurry xD + I think this idea is best served in the time when the mod isn't too commited to a certain path. It should be more flexible now than later on.
  3. NikolaTheScamr

Bye bye eu2

Lol this is kind of scummy. I mean if you don't like it okay. But this kind of a post where you basically publicly reduce their salary is just abusive. The whole point of supporting a mod is to help it get better over time. Did you expect a ultra new mod that was made with non official code by 1...
  4. NikolaTheScamr

[Up to Date] New Player Guide - In Progress!

Mabons why is there a Game Guide thread if you gonna post this in general ??????
  5. NikolaTheScamr

So PVE is always goin to be abused - and it's getting old quick. Here's my idea that i got just now randomly, while mindlessly farming looters.

What about when the game is ready and the time for a wipe comes. We just delete all dem npc parties ( looters etc.) and leave the whole game to be PVP only. Soon meta will change when units start further apart. Then you'll want bunch of sharpshooters / fians to shoot while you stand infront...
  6. NikolaTheScamr

Nice mod

Jeez you 2, henry and sancha, sound like bunch of fugii Btw from what i've seen the only things that decide your movement speed is inventory weight (light load, heavy load, overload) And party size |}-{| more = slower. (doesn't matter if units are on foot or horse) I'm not so sure that...
  7. NikolaTheScamr

The way i see the implementation of PVP in Bannerlord Online

Yeah i probably went over the board with these cooldown proposals. And i agree economy will need a lot of finetuning no matter how it gets implemented. And strongest factions with most grinders shouldn't be able to snowball too much. I hope that happens organically but we'll see
  8. NikolaTheScamr

Castle event

They just need to add the retreat button for people that came too late. I think it's better than removing attack button. Ubba smoked too much indian grass i'd say. Because, you see, if im chasing 20 looters for 2 min i don't want anyone to steal some of my kills. I can handle it myself. But if...
  9. NikolaTheScamr

Batles with looters is to close!!!

Yeah sure, with looters this is whatever. No big deal But with almost any other unit, especially those with shields and throwing it's a problem. Because on the start when you tell your units to do a shield wall they just start running back due to game mechanics. Then to counter that i have to...
  10. NikolaTheScamr

Is it possible to change gender?

I thought you could just press V on the world map and edit you character there no problem. Unless you changed the keybind
  11. NikolaTheScamr

Crash in trading window

- In-game name: NikolaTheScamr - Game server: EU1 - SSD/HDD: SSD - anti-malware on/off + anti-malware name: off - PC specs: OS; CPU; RAM; GPU Win 10, ryzen 5 2600, 16gb ram, GTX 1660 6gb - For some reason the crash happens usually when i press alt in the trading window. ( Either cargo or...
  12. NikolaTheScamr

If you read my post it says something that would make this kind of abuse of neutral faction for trading impossible. There would be a big multi-day cooldown on when you can join a faction after leaving one. Also i proposed that there be special trade goods only available for factions. And that...
  13. NikolaTheScamr

Though reducing the scale of warfare would help with stability :). + It's simpler to have plenty of independent factions that eventually form aliances. Than to have constant competition and forced diplomacy within a single faction
  14. NikolaTheScamr

But my proposal is ( And i hope it's possible) That these current factions are basically only going to be cultures that decide what you can recruit in towns or whatever. Instead players will be able to form any faction and name it any way they want. So You can have 7 Sturgian factions etc.