Recent content by mr Stev

1. M

Unfair ban for RMT which was not! (Solved thanks to SyncWolf)

Thank you very much! I hoped and believed that justice must prevail, sooner or later. And of course, your help will be appreciated on merit and in reality, believe me. Thank you again. You are on the right side.
  2. M

The results of our actions may be delayed, but they will certainly manifest. Good deeds are rewarded, bad deeds are punished. (© Mrinal Kumar Das Gupta) Hello, I just want to remind. I am still waiting for a solution to my problem. In the meantime I just want to say that any actions and deeds...
  3. M

Hello, I am still waiting for the resolution of this issue. In the meantime, I want to sum up the results of what was stated above^^ - I didn't break ANY of the rules. But got banned for a WHOLE YEAR! Therefore, I ask you to remove this UNFAIR ban. - Now let's move on and consider your claims to...
  4. M

I did not sell, did not buy, did not trade, and did not advertise anything for REAL MONEY, but only posted ONCE offer "WTB new Steam account", I mean for game DENARS. I hope for an honest and unbiased decision. But in any case, please pay your attention. This ban is for a WHOLE YEAR! Don't you...
  5. M

Thanks, I'll be waiting.
  6. M

Thanks for your reply. But I still do not agree that this is RMT. And that a ban should follow. You can check, I was followed by an offer, in a personal mail, to buy a Steam key, for 3.5m DENARS. And I agreed. (but haven't bought it yet) And not the fact that the seller bought it. Steam keys...
  7. M

There was no RMT. I wrote a message about buying a new steam account for game denars, not for Real Money! My trade chat message text: "WTB new Steam account" Why was I banned? Who can help solve this situation?
  8. M

Big Bug, every one can know all nature of your 9 companions which you can get in a today !!!

i checked it, indeed you can see the ID of the других companions. But I'm not sure if these are your companions, and not any others on the server. And I don't see a potential threat in that. You can also find the ID of any item in the game. And what's so terrible about that?
  9. M

Bug with companions bonuses after today's update.

Thanks for your answer. Before today's update everything was fine with this, but now I find them all already "broken" even in the dungeon itself. But I know, that it's not broken for everyone.
  10. M

Unable to repair crafted items at Artisan

This game is completely buggy. I have a lot of problems, but the developers do not respond to requests in any way.
  11. M

Bug with companions bonuses after today's update.

Hello, I've put together a good collection of companions with bonuses. Brilliant and Gifted. But after today's update, they all stopped working. Everyone has +0% Please help solve this problem, I can't continue the game now after such a loss. Thank you
  12. M

The game has been hacked and things are being stolen from the warehouse!

Thanks for your reply. Of course, I checked everything very carefully, because I could not believe my eyes when I discovered it was missing. And one, the last free space in the warehouse.
  13. M

The game has been hacked and things are being stolen from the warehouse!

I bought 2 rhomps today in Zeo market, and put them in my warehouse. I left for a few minutes to look at prices from other sellers. And when I returned Rhomp was already only one. Near the warehouse all this time stood Mahk, a very famous player here. I asked him: Did you break into the...