Recent content by Mighty Zarkon

1. M

everything wrong i noticed so far, (early levels) no offense to anybody intended.

One other option you may want to consider is the trade missions from the trader. Don't buy more than one mule until u can unlock more by leveling, you will get a speed penalty otherwise! With the market, I started as I suggested, and average about 15k to 60k a day. I do this while fighting sea...
  2. M

everything wrong i noticed so far, (early levels) no offense to anybody intended.

I did want to add that I mean no disrespect to the modders or the community, ultimately I do appreciate what we have here. I am simply sharing the truths that I have learned so far, I hope it was helpful in some way! My last post similar to this was deleted by the moderator, but I was a...
  3. M

I don't want to sound entirely pessimistic for you however, this mod does have a lot to offer! The ability to play this with your friends is priceless! The mod is a wonderful concept, and has grown and changed a lot in the short time it has been here! They are headed the right direction...
  4. M

I can understand op's frustration, but you have to remember that this is not single player! I've been here for a few weeks, and have learned that this community is both exceedingly generous and exceedingly toxic, both to the extreme. That being said, clan creation is almost the way to go for...
  5. M

6. M

Private Servers

Since you put it that way, I do agree there! It would get old fast with nothing but looters n such
  7. M

Private Servers

(The new guy has spoken lol!)
  8. M

Private Servers

I agree to disagree! 100%! Doing such a thing WOULD affect the income generated by the dynamics of this AWESOME mod, but otherwise would strongly enrich the game play value for a lot of players! The devs have created something that all M&B players have wanted since the game was originally...
  9. M

Private Servers

There absolutely needs to be plans made as soon as possible if no plan has been planned for this most needed feature!