Recent content by MANTiiS

1. MANTiiS

Актуальная версия игры???

1.5.10 на данный момент. Игра постоянно поддерживает текущую версию (не бета). 1.6.0 находится в бета тесте.
  2. MANTiiS

- *NEW* Antique Trader Update -

Would be broken? Isn't it? xD
  3. MANTiiS

Troops in Syronea

Looters or recruits? Is there a new update or you just calling recruits looters?
  4. MANTiiS

Looting screen protection

Lower your graphic settings 🤷‍♂️
  5. MANTiiS

Looting screen protection

You have 30 seconds of protection. So my suggestion is just to be quick about picking what you want and run. Just give it some time and you gonna know for sure what you need to take, and what to leave behind. I think more than 30 seconds of protection is too much.
  6. MANTiiS

На данный момент только если выполнять квест Мабона. После зачистки убежища из книги откровений есть вероятность получить благородных унитов. Так же в одном из следующих обновлений обещают торговца благородными юнитами.
  7. MANTiiS

Warehouse?

Not yet implemented. They've only announced it as a future update feature
  8. MANTiiS

Whats the deal with Aserai?

Wait until next weekend, aserai would have the most fun from the next update ;) Go to discord and check the last announcement to understand what am I talking about.
  9. MANTiiS

Best populated town in NA server

Free folks mostly running around Zeonica, especially in the beginning. Clan members have their own favorite town usually, but a lot of times also hang out around Zeonica for recruting or some other reasons.
  10. MANTiiS

Transaction license error

Most likely an issue with market items limit. There a limit for unique items on the market which the project team planning to remove sometime soon with one of the upcoming updates, so I would suggest placing for sale only items that already exist on the market so far.
  11. MANTiiS

ПВП

Немного странно, что они не дублируют на форум новости проекта. Может так задумано, а может еще не сообразили 🤷‍♂️. Если интересуют планы разработчика(ков) советую зайти в Discord, в разделе новостей имеется вся информация которую их команда готова предоставить комьюнити на данный момент. Я так...
  12. MANTiiS

Смена персонажа

Нажми в игре на "V" там можно сменить внешность, только пол сменить не сможешь.
  13. MANTiiS

Grafic Cards

Would be cool if you can explain how you fixed it, for the next person with similar issue who see this thread =) Probably changed video adapter in-game video settings?
  14. MANTiiS

Licence City

I don't think there is a way except going to the trader and checking it manually. I would suggest you check Zeonica, Poros, and Jalmarys first.
  15. MANTiiS

this mod is pain full

"Bannerlord Online in Early Access now! Immerse yourself into the world of Calradia with other players!" I figured I would copy\paste this for you from the main website page. Do no thank =)