Recent content by Krato Viscaari

1. K

Permanently frozen in battle east of Sargot

Wait so you were able to get out of it???
  2. K

Still frozen.
  3. K

game freeze

I did. An hour ago. And messaged the admins. Game is still frozen in the exact same spot. Literally unplayable. They need to scale back the looters too.
  4. K

Still frozen. And it's changed from day to night. Can the mod PLEASE reboot the server already?
  5. K

game freeze

I've been frozen in a battle outside of Sargot for almost 30 minutes. Closed the game half a dozen times; every time I load back in, me, 4 other player characters and 3 groups of looters are still frozen. This IS unplayable.
  6. K

Still permanently frozen. This is ridiculous. I've closed the game 6 times at this point. This is a HUGE PROBLEM.
  7. K

Loaded into a battle with two other groups and now permanently frozen. Doesn't show me as dead on the Tab menu, seems like we all loaded into a glitched battle instance and now we're stuck there. I think the recent uptick in looters was way too OP. Groups of 40-50 are now roaming and it's...
  8. K

All servers gray?

Was there yet another update? I didn't know that it had changed since last night?
  9. K

All servers gray?

Epic name, btw.
  10. K

All servers gray?

Like I said, they're all grayed out, can't click on them or anything. Is this because they're down? Or is my client having an issue.