Recent content by Juum

1. J

The version of game is outdated...

Hi, yes that helped but straight after theres the earlier problem again -
  2. J

game server not same as client ?

The same problem has just occurred again with the latest update. Can somebody please help again ? Ive attached a screen print
  3. J

The version of game is outdated...

BO was running fine until couple days ago when it came up with - "The version of the game is outdated, update the game to the latest version !". Can somebody please help with how to do this as i cant find any way ? Ive attached a print screen of it.
  4. J

Yes did that and found the dll file. The read only was already unchecked but there was a security check box to unblock it which disappeared after it was checked for untrusted files. That has sorted the problem and game starts on now ! Thanks for your help & this'll probably help solve a general...
  5. J

Heres the error message - Cannot load..\..Modules\BannerlordOnline\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\MultiplayerClient.dll
  6. J

I did everything above and now theres this problem with message - Should i re-install everything somewhere else like c drive ? As ive installed bannerlord online into my windows d drive where all games are
  7. J

The game ran well until yesterday when suddenly it wouldnt let me run the server. I have attached a screen print of the problem. Can anybody please help resolve this ???