Recent content by itchyfinger

1. I

Suggestion concerning starting town Zeonica's Market.

sorry for the rant just really wanted this to be what we were looking for this game is really fun but the mod has a long way to go hope the dev-s do something sooner then later
  2. I

has nothing to do with being a hero - it has to with playability. and this mod in it's current state is painful to play
  3. I

any one trying to defend this crap is kidding themselves
  4. I

tell that other guy to go kick rocks if he thinks this mod is fine the way it is then he is hopeless don't waist your time trying to talk to someone that thinks that this crap is good the way it is (It is a good start ) at best - that all they will make it better - I just home they can get...
  5. I

you hit the nail on the head . This mod is far from good the player driven market is a joke and never should have been done - it should of been left alone the movement speed across the board is a joke and I would like to outfit my party but that I hope is coming the farm is the same in...
  6. I

I don't know how sets the prices but they are way out of W)*&)*&&(#$&..... if you want us to farm this FN much then make the farms different and interesting. shit - god knows we spend are life watering FN plants all day
  7. I

this mod is pain full

I would say more but there is to much to talk about and I really would like to see them get this one right I love the game and would love to play with my friends but we are all getting frustrated with the lack of everything. we know it is a new mod and are trying to be patient. Hope they get...
  8. I

this mod is pain full

this should be called Farmville
  9. I

this mod is pain full

this is close but not there yet and needed more work be for releasing
  10. I

Doesn't support the current version of the game

good start but have a long way to go , money and party management would be a good start and trading good at reasonable prices would be nice and outfitting your party if we have to grind it out farming, it would be nice if the farm was not the same one were ever you go and if prices at the...
  11. I

Doesn't support the current version of the game

they need to do a big update on the mod
  12. I

The beginning grind is not fun and is bad game design

I love the full game and would like to see this mod when they have taken it to the next level, but If it take to long there fan base will be a thing of the past I hope they are able to make it happen because I love the single player game and would love to play it with my friends
  13. I

The beginning grind is not fun and is bad game design

I hope they get more out soon because he is right on the money with his statement. This mod is okay but farrrrrrrr from good