Recent content by HectorLachlan

1. H

Balance?

that was not a question due to we play with players
  2. H

Balance?

hahaha so people do spam horse archer for what? cuz they pitty em for being so fucking weak aye? err what but before u said: anyhow. Me plays stuff like this cuz i want big battles with all weapon classes participating and competing with a chance out of their own advantages. And to see big...
  3. H

Balance?

Ok Quenn Anna i m sorry and plz im not trying to offend you personlay but: i dont understand the style of logic anyway! If i got u right u agree that cavalary and ranged moreover both together(horse archer) is outkilling infantry by any chance no matter what terraain, situation a battle is? Do...
  4. H

Balance?

sorry but i cant agree with you: 1st i said " nerf em hard" not take em out of game. And i can never understand how a good balance thaat alows melee and even melee infantry units to have a chance in battle would "impoverish the game". This game does include a great melee combat system but the...
  5. H

Balance?

Thanks Queen Anna but my idea about horsse archers is a big step more rude: what about nerf em hard and cavalary aswell..to make the bannerlord any melee AND infantry compatible? The criticism goes all on the native s balance! Which is unplayable since warband multiplayer late beta.
  6. H

Balance?

Are there any plans to edit the famous taleworlds weapon class balance? or will we get a world full of cavalry and horsse archers? Sorry I know its bad of me....
  7. H

lost ma Amulets?

wow man thanks for your answer! What i wanted / needed was that info u gave me. If it is granted that they will drop still even if i had 3 already there is no problem at all. Simply wondered if it could be that way cuz every1 is gonna get amulets after quest is done..? but ok! thanks again.
  8. H

lost ma Amulets?

well it melted down a vlandian rmy already.....and my fear still is that there is a counted amount of amulets per player ID. I do remember i had some in my inv for a long time and must ve cleared em in after batttle panic. In that case u can fail technically cuz they might not drop again on...
  9. H

lost ma Amulets?

Hello there, im stuch+k in Antique Master quest. Cantf ind any Amulets after a whole day in the wildlands....realtime! is it possible that i got em before i got the quest? Me fearss that i had some amulets witch i removed by clearing my inventory in a hurry to escape with my army...:unsure::sleep: