Recent content by FMC Ubba

1. FMC Ubba

Server errors

Still no fix? Tried everything it seems.
  2. FMC Ubba

Server not responding

Yeah tried Proton, doesnt make any difference unfortunately. Cant find a fix so just wont be able to play.
  3. FMC Ubba

Server not responding

Posted this in a few other threads with this issue.. Anyone found a fix for this yet? I get 4-5 dc a battle now, first to Global Map, then get back in to battle, then dc to Main menu, so on and so on. Can take 5 mins + to fight 5 bandits. Game put to SSD, I verified game files, deleted MOD...
  4. FMC Ubba

Match error

anyone found a fix for this yet? I get 4-5 dc a battle now, first to Global Map, then get back in to battle, then dc to Main menu, so on and so on. Can take 5 mins + to fight 5 bandits. Game put to SSD, I verified game files, deleted MOD and reinstalled, set all settings to lowest/off, sound...
  5. FMC Ubba

unable to fight looters anymore

Anyone found a fix for this yet? I get 4-5 dc a battle now, first to Global Map, then get back in to battle, then dc to Main menu, so on and so on. Can take 5 mins + to fight 5 bandits. I verified game files, deleted MOD and reinstalled, set all settings to lowest/off, sound channels to very...
  6. FMC Ubba

Update happened now locked outa BLO

Mod needs to be updated after actual game gets patch. They'll get it done Just be patient.
  7. FMC Ubba

Resolute

Go to your profile on this forum and request name change. Its a box next to your profile name.
  8. FMC Ubba

Castle event

Yeah they need to remove the attack button so people cant leap into battle, that puts people off helping. A lot of the time you try to help someone but they pressed attack right away and have 10 horse archers, now you have to wait 15 mins for the HA to finish the fight. As for Castle Event...
  9. FMC Ubba

How to change name in game

Yes i think so. But will let you know when i change it, if I can.
  10. FMC Ubba

Yeah i think so, thanks. Which means i should be able to change name but can't. Strange.
  11. FMC Ubba

Mine says I can change it on the 23rd, but still won't let me. I wonder if website has different timzone. Will see if it works later.
  12. FMC Ubba

Quick Tips for your B&O gameplay

Horse archers are for pussies, fight face to face like a beared, bare chested, painted man! Oh and thanks for sharing the vid OP.
  13. FMC Ubba

Battle commands bugged

Guessing its a bug. I have always had the same issue, I can get horses to follow me but wont locate to where i click for them to go.
  14. FMC Ubba

Match Error: The server closed the connection [Solved]

Yeah i tried that and worked a charm.
  15. FMC Ubba

Match Error: The server closed the connection [Solved]

Been having same issue. Can't do any battles with other players. Always get Match Error. Also, had it occasionally when its just myself vs looters.