Recent content by Epikus

1. Epikus

Justa thought

Also, might consider renaming the Town Entrance command. In English, we want to Enter Town, not the surrounding area of the town.
  2. Epikus

Justa thought

All too often someone joins your battles uninvited and it can be annoying. Sometimes they do it cuz they see your 20 guys facing off against 40 and they just want to help. And sometimes you see the same and might wonder if they need help. Would it make things a lot easier if a small HELP! button...
  3. Epikus

Hideouts Dont work

No man, yur actually going crazy lol. They're working on it.
  4. Epikus

Cant enter hideout for Clan Quest - Game Crash

Ok, i just needed confirmation it was a patch issue and not something on my end.
  5. Epikus

Cant enter hideout for Clan Quest - Game Crash

Since latest patch and mod update, i cant enter to begin the quest. Tried different servers and even tried different factions. Anybody else, or just my cursed ass? Anybody else done the quest in past 24 hours?
  6. Epikus

Crashing

As many have mentioned, could be corrupted game files; but only you know if you been monkeying.... Its a guess at best. Could be your comp needs a cleaning (once a year), getting hot from dust clogs or slow fan. Only you know. If like me, game worked flawlessly, but started crashing, and i...
  7. Epikus

Server 2 Issues /FOOD costs too muck gold....

Tell your army that "the enemy has all the food. Kill them all if you want to eat".