Recent content by doogyjay

1. D

Last try here 5 days cant log in

I found the version folder. But there is nothing that allows me to change it via typing in new numbers or via downloading the correct version.
  2. D

Epic store fix

Hi VRG thanks for this write up. I have found my version which do appear incorrect but Im unsure how to change the version as suggested. When opened there is nothing that allows me to type in new numbers. Or is this something we need to find and download?
  3. D

Last try here 5 days cant log in

Hey folks. I got 2 awesome weeks in this game and now im toast it appears. I hit the "bannerlord online" short cut launcher. It shows 16.1 / e1.6.2. Hit play and get a box that shows " The mod doesnt support the current version of the game! Our team is already working on the update." I...
  4. D

New guy! Love this game. Not even 2 weeks in and 1 thing is pushing me out already.

Folks I love brutal games. The combat being hard is awesome. I hated the first few days. Now 2 weeks in im at 65 troops and love this game. However, daily, I running into a problem that makes me realize my time is already coming to an abrupt end. I simply can not spend 3-5 minutes chasing...