Recent content by CIA

1. C

My archers keep deserting for no reason. This is like the 5th time my t3 and t4 archers just leave.

I got back on some time ago. Finally someone told me there is a simply way to fix this. Buy beer from the tavern for 2k and use it and it resets your morale. I have since stopped playing and am just waiting for more features (im bored of grinding looters with archers (since its the only...
  2. C

My archers keep deserting for no reason. This is like the 5th time my t3 and t4 archers just leave.

well if that is the case would be nice to have something telling me why they're deserting, you know instead of wasting like 10 hours of my life, and like 20k, also why was it only my highest troops deserting? never my low ones, and ONLY archers. that sounds like a bug to me. anyway I'm done I...
  3. C

tl;dr archers poof. I'll come back in a year or two when you guys get the bugs fixed. I have the money to pay them and double the food necessary in my inventory. . I'm not over my troop limit. I have 2 days worth of food. The archers are the only units I have seen do this, which coincidentally...