Recent content by Brinik

1. B

battanian highborn youth

Thx for the answer, but the question is, where is the Antique Vendor quest taken? I've been to Quyaz several times and I don't see that vendor where he's supposed to be, next to the tapestry. I think I read in the chat that it is a book released by desert bandits, but can a player only get it or...
  2. B

battanian highborn youth

Could you explain the process a little more in detail? I don't know how those books are used.
  3. B

The deadly red screen.

If you crash hard against the red screen, even if you stop the horse does not turn where you want it. It stays wedged in and locked. You can't get it out of there.
  4. B

The deadly red screen.

The red screen that surrounds the borders of the battle map blocks you when you touch it and you get stuck without being able to move sometimes. At least when you're riding, I haven't tried going on foot. They just killed me like this without being able to do anything and for that reason I have...
  5. B

Battle map

There is little variety of terrain on the battle map and in many cases it does not correspond to what is seen on the campaign map. Terrain that appears clear, turns into a forest full of trees during the battle. It would be much better if the terrain in battle corresponds as closely as possible...
  6. B

Enemys in battle spawn to close

I agree. There is hardly time to place your troops and you already have the enemies on you. With sea riders it is especially annoying because in many cases they appear already at throwning range and they make you casualties at star the battle map.