Recent content by BigChunghus

1. BigChunghus

f

they can always cap gold at 1mil after wipe and let you keep the leadership thats the 2 major exploits im aware of that have happened. People cheating gold in and exploiting AI and acquiring crazy stats except leadership.
  2. BigChunghus

f

I don't think that would be a problem, even if we will have banditry, bandits will be hunted by factions and wont be able to enter towns normally like SP id assume.
  3. BigChunghus

f

there were, but they should only wipe those who abused those exploits.
  4. BigChunghus

Requesting Pictures / Stat confirmations on the Patreon Gear

I think horsy should have even more speed! make it as fast as a delorean !
  5. BigChunghus

trade !!!!

Is it the games fault that you cant manage your own economy?
  6. BigChunghus

Units Fly from sky

do you have redbull in your inventory by any chance?
  7. BigChunghus

I am the first player in the world to reach 200

Kill Kill Kill, and gather enough skulls for the skull throne
  8. BigChunghus

What happens when horses die?

meal on hooves
  9. BigChunghus

Aserai Desert Bandits/Armor

afk in a city that is the safest, yes desert/steppe bandits should be added to make game more fun. Camels we need camels they are goofy and fun.
  10. BigChunghus

Crash

I keep crashing when I try to enter the surroundings of some cities. I verified the integrity I get the following crash error
  11. BigChunghus

PVP when?

doubt it, clans will be attacking loners than and trapping them on the farms or smng if they add farm production.
  12. BigChunghus

The launcher won't let me play

use task manager and make sure that the game is not running in the backround. Ive had that happen all you need to do is end the task
  13. BigChunghus

FULL RELEASE - Server Wipe?

If they wipe they will loose a lot of veteran players they can do a partial army wipe which most wont mind as long as long as we get to keep out gold and items. We all started as farmers, when I started I had to use a pichfork on the old workhorse. Now a lot of players have it much easier since...
  14. BigChunghus

How to gain trust of village headman?

must be the lazy eye your character has