Recent content by Bibb Sellsword

1. Bibb Sellsword

Video Tutorials Collection...

Hidden Dungeon Hideout with Noble Bow 2024 vs. new parry NPC´s Fucked up mic and sound. :-/
  2. Bibb Sellsword

Did anyone lose patreon items through a glitch?

Last yesterday 3 of my companions, on 2 different chars, showed up with all their patreon items gone. They kep their non-patreon gear. Its not there after relogging. I didnt remove items from these chars, they vanished from their respective inventory slots. One guy in general discord chat...
  3. Bibb Sellsword

How to make money 101 tutorial series...

No, not really. Posting items through a merchant license at the Traders (of mostly Zeonica), will allow other players to purchase your items, even when you are offline. Devs have hinted on passive income though Clan Hall and Settlement Companion NPCs, I believe. No ETA on this yet.
  4. Bibb Sellsword

Sellswords of Calradia - Beginner friendly clan in Zeonica Sellswords of Calradia#3554

Sellswords of Calradia - Beginner friendly clan in Zeonica Sellswords of Calradia#3554
  5. Bibb Sellsword

Video Tutorials Collection...

A collection of video tutorials on YouTube: How to make money... An overview of what to expect in the new Hideout "Looted Caravan"... An overview of what to expect in the "Hidden Dungeon" Companion Hideout... A video-series about how to deal (and fail) with "Hideout in the Woods"... Some...
  6. Bibb Sellsword

Bandit Leaders from Guard Commander - Zeonica
  7. Bibb Sellsword

Selling troops to Guard Commander - Zeonica
  8. Bibb Sellsword

A common question in global is how to make money fast. I have compiled some advice on how to do this in video-format. Beware I´m not claiming this is the BEST way, just informing new players of alternative ways of how to do them.
  9. Bibb Sellsword

Find Horses as loot?

Is used to be, but it seems it has been removed lately.
  10. Bibb Sellsword

An overview of what to expect in the new Hideout "Looted Caravan"...

I made a video about the Looted Caravan instance, so people will know what to expect if they go in and fight there. Best of luck and hope this helps! Cheers.
  11. Bibb Sellsword

An overview of what to expect in the "Hidden Dungeon" Companion Hideout...

And another one with a more levelled up character, where I have learned the dungeon. I hope this helps! Cheers!
  12. Bibb Sellsword

A video-series about how to deal (and fail) with "Hideout in the Woods"...

And another one with a more proficient character, where I have learned the instance. I hope this helps!
  13. Bibb Sellsword

FAQ - Companions

I just want to confirm there is no Archery Wages Reduction Trait? Seems like a weird omission, right? Or am I missing some hidden logic here? Nice tutorial!
  14. Bibb Sellsword

Food Production

Bread is currently selling for 23-25 denars in Zeonica on EU.
  15. Bibb Sellsword

Bannerlord Online - December Eco Update Tutorial: - Companion Traits. An overview and discussion. Strong, weak or medium?

A lot of rambling and thoughts about the Companion Trait systems. I like it, but I don´t think the Traits are entirely balanced right now. What do you think? Well worth a discussion... Good luck with your dream trait drops from the new hideouts!!! ;-) And Happy New Year!