cant play, character wont show and cant join any servers

Lord Rick

Recruit
Jul 27, 2021
hello, i did not play for a long time, last night i launched this game with no problem, my character and everything was the same nothing has changed, today i go to get in and now i cant see my character or join a server. this pic shows as far as i can get and shows, well nothing, not my guy and i cant join any server. I did do a basic troubleshoot like verify files, restart etc. with no effect.dfthjtrhj.png

Lord Rick

Recruit
Jul 27, 2021
well it started working agin, not sure what the deal was, ive never had this happen.

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
i restarted my game 5 times and still same issue ....
hi khaledd,
So you have a slightly different problem. The screenshots above show, that the version of the game is already old, with the February offer.☝️
(Now it's a completely different, March donation kit )
Perhaps you need to update the game and the mod itself first?

BO`.jpg

Last edited:

Saroumane

Recruit
Oct 20, 2021
If you change your ip it should solve your problem, use VPN.
And I'm tired of having to use a VPN to play as they didn't fix the error that disconnects you from the server !

Last edited:

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
If you change your ip it should solve your problem, use VPN.
And I'm tired of having to use a VPN to play as they didn't fix the error that disconnects you from the server !
The error that diconnects you from the server is an issue on the side of your internet provider. Your router/modem might be conflicting in that.

Saroumane

Recruit
Oct 20, 2021
The error that diconnects you from the server is an issue on the side of your internet provider. Your router/modem might be conflicting in that.

I don't think so since I can still stay for a good twenty minutes without being disconnected, and I had a friend who came to my house with his laptop and he had no connection problems on my network, he could play as long as he wanted while I after 10-20 min the game forces to close with the error "Error server is not responding".

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
I don't think so since I can still stay for a good twenty minutes without being disconnected, and I had a friend who came to my house with his laptop and he had no connection problems on my network, he could play as long as he wanted while I after 10-20 min the game forces to close with the error "Error server is not responding".
hi Herminius,
You answered your own question. Your friend has clearly demonstrated to you, that everything works fine, as well as other more than 500 people playing daily.
I understand, that this is not pleasant, but you need to look for a problem in your system.

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
If you want, I can make an assumption, that it is ur VPN that does not allow you to play normally, so you need to find a way to enter the game without using it.

Tyrvana

Recruit
Mar 28, 2022
hi Herminius,
You answered your own question. Your friend has clearly demonstrated to you, that everything works fine, as well as other more than 500 people playing daily.
I understand, that this is not pleasant, but you need to look for a problem in your system.
Sounds like there's a pattern where Bannerlord online can be the cultpit, instead of disregarding it blaming it on a dude that has an issue and not receiving any help what so ever in solving it, how about you provide potential ways he can go around instead? Your input contained no help what so ever.

Tyrvana

Recruit
Mar 28, 2022
If you want, I can make an assumption, that it is ur VPN that does not allow you to play normally, so you need to find a way to enter the game without using it.
If you actually read his other comment VPN allows him to stay on without being prompted with the error.